Weather Alert - Flathead/Mission Valleys|
Click here for NWS Zone Forecast
1140 AM MDT Tue Jun 18 2019
...LAKE WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM NOON TO 9 PM MDT WEDNESDAY
FOR FLATHEAD LAKE...
The National Weather Service in Missoula has issued a Lake Wind
Advisory for Flathead Lake, which is in effect from noon to 9 PM
* WINDS...West 15 to 25 mph with gusts to 35 MPH.
* WHERE...Flathead/Mission Valleys.
* WHEN...From noon to 9 PM MDT Wednesday.
* WAVE HEIGHTS...1 to 2 feet.
* IMPACTS...Winds are forecast to begin mid morning, although
impacts are expected between 2 and 9pm. Expect breezy conditions
with lake swells.
A Lake Wind Advisory indicates that winds will cause rough chop
on area lakes. Small boats will be especially prone to capsizing.