Weather Alert - Webb|
Click here for NWS Zone Forecast
FGUS84 KCRP 270150
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CORPUS CHRISTI TX
850 PM CDT Thu Apr 26 2018
...Notable but below river flood levels expected on
the Rio Grande...
For the Rio Grande at Columbia Bridge.
* Latest Stage: 11.8 feet, or 3.6 meters at 8 PM Thursday.
* Flood Stage: 18.0 feet, or 5.5 meters.
* Bankfull Stage: 16.0 feet, or 4.9 meters.
* Caution Stage: 10.0 feet, or 3.0 meters.
* Forecast: The river will continue a slow fall, but remain
above caution stage through early next week.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, local TV and radio
stations, or cable TV outlets, for the latest weather
information, as additional rainfall could affect crest
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue
Columbia Bridge 18 11.8 Thu 8 PM 11.8 11.6 11.4 11.4 11.3